- Multi-station rotary transfer drilling and tapping machine producing 8 parts per cycle
- Controlled by hydraulic servo 4-axis PC-based CNC
A family of malleable or ductile iron mining anchors are machine complete on 4-station manufacturing system at a rate of up to 3,111 parts per hour.
Watch this 4-Station Manufacturing System in Action
Watch as the Kaufman model KMC-124B produces machine complete malleable or ductile iron mining anchors on our 4-station manufacturing system at a rate of up to 3,111 parts per hour.
Let’s discuss your machine tool needs
- Two-division rotary transfer boring machine
- Controlled by PLC
Washing machine outer tube bearing of sintered metal bronze, 1-3/4” ID x 2” long, is finish bored at 360 pieces per hour at 6 sigma SPC criteria.
- Kaufman flexible CNC multi-station rotary transfer manufacturing system
- Controlled by 8-axis ball screw CNC with B-axis fixtures
42 different die cast connector rods for air compressors are precision bored, tapped, face milled and slot milled to 6 sigma SPC criteria on a 4-station machine at 280 parts per hour, with 3 to 30 minute changeover time.